SPOTTING FIRE IN COOKING OIL
When it reaches a condition called a flashpoint (600o Fahrenheit or 315o Celsius approx, cooking oil), it starts hot flares and soon forms fire in the oil container. If the source fire is not stopped in a short duration, the fire could reach other properties in the stored places. This scenario will help employees get familiarized with the situation and procedures to get the problem under control.
In this scenario, the employee will watch a character choose the right type of extinguisher for extinguishing fire from cooking oil.
Benefits of Training:-
- Raise awareness to react & extinguish fire oil barrels without fail before the fire reaches other properties in the stored place.
- A company should provide with every suitable type of fire extinguishers in working premises.
- Virtual training experience can be delivered right at the worksite, saving time and transportation costs.
- The training data can be helpful for the company's internal growth and operational productivity.
- Spotting fire module experience helps in training & experience scenarios that are mind capturing, and lessons learnt by viewing experience can be retained for the long term according to science.
- Spotting fire module experience helps create an engaging experience that the individual cannot forget in a short period.
- The procedures in the scenario are easy to follow or note down for future references.
- Experience with virtual danger will help the employees to face the real life danger and end it before it becomes catastrophic.
- A well taught teaching method could improve & retain the knowledge of the learner.
- Spotting fire module experience learning helps in reducing the training time of an employee.
Required Equipment: -
- OCULUS QUEST (VR ready PC not needed).
- VR ready PC - OCULUS RIFT.
- High-Speed Broadband connection.