COOKING OIL ON FIRE
If cooking oil reaches a condition called a flashpoint (600o Fahrenheit or 315o Celsius approx), it starts hot flares and soon forms fire in the oil container. If the source fire is not stopped in a short duration, the fire could reach other properties in the stored places. This scenario will help employees get familiarized with the situation and procedures to get the problem under control.
- Sound the fire alarm to notify the authorities and other departments nearby.
- Choose a suitable extinguisher for extinguishing fire in cooking oil.
Benefits Of Training:
- Raise awareness to react & extinguish fire oil barrels without fail before the fire reaches other properties in the stored place.
- A company should provide with every suitable type of fire extinguishers in working premises.
- Virtual training experience can be delivered right at the worksite, saving time and transportation costs.
- All the resources could be used while Training can be saved (electricity, fuel, machinery).
- The training data can be helpful for the company's internal growth and operational productivity.
- Cooking Oil On Fire Interactive learning helps in Training & experience that is mind capturing, and the person who is Training will never forget the objectives of those scenarios.
- Cooking Oil On Fire Interactive learning helps create an engaging experience that the individual cannot forget in a short period.
- By practising a scenario multiple times and succeeding will result in makes the person un-forgettable about the procedure.
- Experience with virtual danger only to face real-life risk with most confidence which will help solve the problem at the spot.
- A well-taught teaching method can improve & retain the knowledge of the learner.
- Cooking Oil On Fire Interactive learning helps in reducing the training time of an employee.
- OCULUS QUEST (VR-ready PC not needed).
- VR ready PC - OCULUS RIFT.
- High-Speed Broadband connection.