TRIPPING INTO OPENING OF THE FLOOR
As the construction of buildings started, people used various methods to transport the materials that are required. Keeping an open floor in the middle is one of the most used methods to cart from all those. It is the responsibility of every worker to keep the opened area barricaded with the help of a rail guard and signboard. This scenario helps you learn about the hazards that can be faced if the opening is not properly maintained.
Benefits of using Virtual Reality:
- Risk factor: Reduce the rate of work-related accidents.
- Tripping into opening of the floor Virtual Reality brings awareness and long-term influence on the workspace environment.
- Innovative training helps companies to grab their employee’s attention effectively.
- Remind the construction safety procedures.
- Identify and prevent high-risk situations while working in construction buildings.
- Experience a virtual simulation of hazards and their consequences.
- Training with traditional methods costs way more than Tripping into opening of the floor VR does, and conventional training methods have risk environments.
- This is where Tripping into opening of the floor VR (Virtual Reality) comes in handy. Using Tripping into opening of the floor VR (Virtual Reality), the cost of the training is reduced, and there are zero chances of risk.
- People retain 20% of what they hear and 90% of what they feel.
- Tripping into opening of the floor VR creates the best and secure environment for training.
- Oculus quest/ Oculus rift with VR-ready PC.
- A broadband connection is required to run the simulation.