HAZARDS OF STANDING NEAR UN-GUARDED FLOOR
The construction of tall buildings involves creating safe, habitable spaces and rules while working on height. Many employees work on heights daily. While working on height’s they might fall from the edge of the construction site due to the absence of guard rails. This scenario helps you to learn about the hazards that you can face while working on heights.
Benefits of using Virtual Reality: -
- Train new hires and alert them about the risks and difficulties they can face while working on height.
- Making sure the employees are following the procedure.
- Unveil the employees in some hazardous situation that hazard cannot simulate in real life.
- Can make the trainees an active participant in the training.
- Focused and follow all the procedures and instructions.
- Experience a Virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
- Trainees remember 90% of what they do and 20% of what they hear.
- Innovative management tool for leading change.
- Hazards Of Standing Near Un-Guarded FloorVR (Virtual Reality) is Cost-efficient.
Hardware requirements: -
- Oculus quest/ Oculus rift with VR-ready PC.
- A broadband connection is required to run the simulation.