HAZARD SPOTTING WHILE WORKING WITH SCAFFOLDING
People working on the height have to follow the safety rules for themselves and their co-worker’s safety. While constructing the building, usually scaffolding is built around the building. Many employees are experiencing many hazards (like a trip, fall from scaffolding) while working on scaffolding. Safety nets should be installed under the scaffolding based on the height. This scenario helps you to learn the hazards and the consequences that can be faced while working on the scaffolding.
Benefits of using VR: -
- Raise awareness and produce a long-term influence on behaviour with virtual Reality.
- Ensure that employees follow procedures while using scaffolding.
- Analyze how employees are reacting to a hazardous situation.
- Has to check and provide required safety equipment to their employee.
- An employee has to have an idea of the safety equipment that is needed at a certain height.
- Experience a virtual simulation of an accident and its consequences.
- Hazard Spotting While Working With ScaffoldingVR creates a safe and secure environment for workspace training.
- Using Hazard Spotting While Working With ScaffoldingVR, we can create simulation training which is hard to develop in real life.
- Hazard Spotting While Working With ScaffoldingVR is cost-efficient.
Hardware requirements: -
- Oculus quest
- Oculus rift with VR-ready PC.
- A broadband connection is required to run the simulation.