INTERACTION WITH RSP (ROPE SUSPENDED PLATFORMS)
In the present scenario of the construction industry, all are fast track projects, and time is a chief priority. Time made the construction industry depend on technology. Rope Suspended Platform (RSP) is among the technology used widely by Contractors, resulting in reduced time and construction cost. This simulation helps you to learn and follow the safety guidelines of RSP and construction safety.
Benefits of using Virtual Reality:
- Every employee will be familiar with the different hazardous situations.
- Employees should assess and identify high-risk situations while starting to work.
- Employees should follow the safety precautions that the company mentions.
- Reduce the rate of work-related accidents.
- Familiarize employees with safety practices.
- Interaction with RSP VR gives an innovative way to train trainees.
- Interaction with RSP VR offers the flexibility to create a hazardous simulation which is problematic.
- Interaction with RSP Virtual Reality provides Real-time statistics on the procedural error they made.
- Oculus quest
- Oculus rift with VR-ready PC.
- A broadband connection is required to run the simulation.