FIRE HAZARD SPOTTED IN A WAREHOUSE
Warehouses in every company consist of different kinds of packages and boxes with requirements of different temperatures. For the heat sensitive products, high temperatures can bring flames, or fumes may start before fire take over. Employees should monitor the temperature of the warehouse at every interval. This scenario will share the experience of how to react when there is a fire in a warehouse and how to extinguish that fire.
Benefits of Training:-
- Awareness is created to act when a fire erupts in a warehouse and procedural guidance to extinguish the fire.
- A company should provide with every suitable type of fire extinguishers in working premises.
- This VR experience training will create awareness without actually being in a dangerous situation.
- Virtual training experience can be delivered right at the worksite, saving time and transportation costs.
- The training data can be helpful for the company's internal growth and operational productivity.
- Fire Hazard Spotting in warehouse Interactive learning helps in training & experience scenarios that are mind capturing, and lessons learned by viewing experience can be retained for the long term according to science.
- Fire Hazard Spotting in warehouse Interactive learning helps create an engaging experience that the individual cannot forget in a short period.
- The procedures in the scenario are easy to follow or note down for future references.
- Experience with virtual danger will help the employees to face the real-life threat and end it before it becomes catastrophic.
- A well-taught teaching method can improve & retain the knowledge of the learner.
- Fire Hazard Spotting in warehouse Interactive learning Interaction learning helps in reducing the training time of an employee.
- OCULUS QUEST (VR-ready PC not needed).
- VR ready PC - OCULUS RIFT.
- High-Speed Broadband connection.