FIRE HAZARD SPOTTING IN THE SHED
Employees of the construction industry should be aware of the dangers regarding their work profile; in the warehouse of the construction site, there will be battery charging; if the charging of the battery is complete and still in charge, then there is a good chance of explosion of the battery. This scenario will help employees know how to respond to the situation of battery overheating.
In this scenario, an employee watches a character doing all the necessary actions to extinguish the fire in a shed.
Benefits of Training:-
- Awareness is created on how to act when the battery is full and starts to overheat.
- The employees should possess a keen knowledge of the whereabouts of fire extinguishers.
- A company should provide with every suitable type of fire extinguishers in working premises.
- Fire hazard spotting in the shed experience training will create awareness without actually being the dangerous situation.
- Virtual training experience can be delivered right at the worksite, saving time and transportation costs.
- The training data can be helpful for the company's internal growth and operational productivity.
- Fire hazard spotting in the shed experience helps in training & experience scenarios that are mind capturing, and lessons learned by viewing experience can be retained for the long term, according to science.
- Fire hazard spotting in the shed experience helps create an engaging experience that the individual cannot forget in a short period.
- The procedures in the scenario are easy to follow or note down for future references.
- Experience with virtual danger will help the employees to face the real-life threat and end it before it becomes catastrophic.
- A well-taught teaching method can improve & retain the knowledge of the learner.
- Fire hazard spotting in the shed experience helps in reducing the training time of an employee.
- OCULUS QUEST (VR-ready PC not needed).
- VR ready PC - OCULUS RIFT.
- High-Speed Broadband connection.