EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEE ON FIRE
Hard labour employees can handle flammable or combustible substances while doing that; there is a high possibility of catching fire. A working location should have trained professionals who can put down the fire on a person without damaging the person.
In this scenario employee will watch a character rescue a person who is on fire while working with flammable or combustible substances without physically damaging the person.
Benefits of Training:-
- Employees who work in hazardous locations should possess minimum emergency medical procedures to save others from physical injuries, burns, and sometimes death.
- A company should provide proper emergency medical personnel for first aid of wounds and 1st-degree burns.
- This VR experience training will create awareness without actually being in a dangerous situation.
- Virtual training experience can be delivered right at the worksite, saving time and transportation costs.
- The training data can be helpful for the company's internal growth and operational productivity.
- Extinguishing fire on a personal experience helps in training & experience scenarios that are mind capturing, and lessons learnt by viewing experience can be retained for the long term according to science.
- Spotting fire module experience helps create an engaging experience that the individual cannot forget in a short period.
- The procedures in the scenario are easy to follow or note down for future references.
- Experience with virtual danger will help the employees to face the real life danger and end it before it becomes catastrophic.
- A well taught teaching method could improve & retain the knowledge of the learner.
- Extinguishing fire on a personal experience learning helps in reducing the training time of an employee.
- OCULUS QUEST (VR ready PC not needed).
- VR ready PC - OCULUS RIFT.
- High-Speed Broadband connection.